Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sex with Rani.. My Brother's wife

I am Malhotra.i am 23 yrs old and working for a mnc. I am 6 feet tall and 60kg.
I don't have massive figure but not very lean. She is rani, 32 yrs old.
5 feet 8inchs height. She has a good figure 38-30-36.my brother and rani both loved each other and got married.
Let me come to the story now. It happened a month ago. After a hectic work for more than 3 month, i was sanctioned a week leave.
I planned to go to my brother house for the vacation. Since my brother was working as a marketing manager in a private company he use be in tour often.
we all enjoyed our first day by going to a hotel in the evening and on the same night my brother also started for his official tour.
it was almost mid night when me and rani entered the home back after sending off my brother.I directly went to my room changed my dress. I wore a shorts and t shirt, went to hall and switched my laptop on.Rani chaged to a nighty and went to kitchen and on her way back to her room, she gave a glass of milk and went for sleep.
I drank the milk, read some stories from the net, all were seducing or exhibiting themselves to seduce others.So i thought of doing the same but i don't have the courage to do it directly.since i was alone in a flat in chennai(my working place) i use to sleep with my underwear alone.


I thought of doing the same. I went to my room removed my shorts and t shirt and slept. In the morning i heard the sounds of rani bathing, i just massaged my shaft inside my underwear.I was still in half sleep but i am able realize what is happening in my bed legs are spread,my left hand holding my pennis inside my briefs.
Suddenly rani came in to room with coffee saying good morning malhotra, i didn't respond to her but she was still standing in my room.
I slightly moved my body as such i was awaking now only and wished her good morning in my right hand.she kept the coffee and went away in furious speed.
then only i realized about my left hand and smiled myself that something is happening.

I drank the coffee, put on my shorts and t-shirt went to the half and switched the tv on.I was able to hear the vessel sounds and i believed rani was in anger.
After 15 min rani called me for breakfast. I went to the dining table and started eating the food. There was a pin drop silence for few minutes. Then rani asked , this is how u sleep in your room. I replied yeah,if no one is there i won't mind to be naked also. I didn't believed that i spoke those words.She just smiled and went. I was a bit happy that my seduction started working. I went for a bath, i intentionally forgot my towel.
I called Rani to bring my towel. She came near the door and called me. I just let my hand alone, but she did not give towel to me.
She asked me "you won't mind being naked,then why do u need towel " i said i will be naked only when no one is there. You are here now and i want to dry myself.
She laughed and said what will you do if i didn't give the towel.i then noticed her yesterday dress where in the bathroom only. I dried myself with her petticoat.
I wore her bra,panty and her nighty. I came out of the bathroom.
She was surprised and said what i am doing is wrong and ran to her bedroom.
I ran behind her and went into her bedroom.she asked for her dress
. I said i want my towel back. But she said with a smiling face " you like to be with your underwear only rite? Why are you wearing all other.
Are you wearing a underwear now?" i replied yes and removed the nighty.
She was shocked to see me with her panty. I said i am going to be with this only today and i went to my room.i was with the panty only for the whole day.
We teased each other and joked.


In the afternoon i asked rani , where is the massage parlor here.She asked why you need a massage parlor. I need a full body oil massage.She said why you need a massage parlor for that waste of money, i will do it.
I said there will young girls, in sexy dress an all. She said go to the bathroom and get ready for the massage i will come in 5 min. I went to the bathroom and sat on a stool with the same panty. Rani knocked the door and asked ' may i come in sir'. I said come in.I was shocked to see her. She was in a white bra and panty only. I said Rani..you're looking so gorgeous.she said call me rani i am a massage girl now.

She started massaging me...during the massage her fragrance made me mad.There was a huge bulge which was seen clearly. She massaged my whole body but not the genital parts.I had a good warm bath had a nice sleep. In the evening when i woke up she was in the pooja room doing some pooja.So i was not intended to see her in any wrong sense. We both went for the sleep after dinner.

Next day morning i heard the bathing sound and woke up. I was still in her panties. She directly came to my room with the towel, gave the coffee and wished good morning.
I sat up and said good morning and asked why she was in her towel. She asked "why you don't like it" without a gap she removed her towel and stood naked in front of me.I was shocked.she came near me and sat beside me. I did not remove my eye from her round breast.she smiled and said why are you still in your panty. I just stood up. She herself removed my dress and looked at my eyes. That was the point. I started kissing her in her lips. She responded very well.
I kissed her all over the face. My hands were fondling her breasts. It continued for some time then she broke and asked do you like me?.I said yes.we locked our lips once again. I tasted her full body.

Licked her and slowly moved to her melons. Its a milk jug. While i licked her right breast i played with her left. She was biting her lips and moaning. I traveled to her pussy. I spread her legs.There was the treasure, she had 2 lips one is mouth and the other is her pussy. Her red pussy lips was awaiting my service. I started licking her pussy. She gave louder moans.I let my tongue go deep inside her pussy. Her juice started flowing .

I was like an animal now drinking her pussy juice.after a 20 min hared licking she came with a loud moan. She was breathing heavy for few minutes.
Then she said it was her first orgasm. I said i have done my job,its your turn now.she smiled at me once and started sucking my cock. First she made the whole shaft wet with her tongue. She took my balls in her mouth complete. She then took my cock fully in to her mouth.
She did a to and fro motion very slowly in a steady pace.after a 5 min i urged her to do it faster , but she retained her pace.I felt her throat in the head of my cock.
Finally i shouted i am coming and i came fully in to her mouth. We both slept in each others arms for 5 min, then once again my dick started to throbe.

She said she want to be on top and i agreed. She sat on top of me and guided my cock in to her pussy .I went a bit easily and i thought its not going to be a hard session.But when she started moving to and fro, her pussy was really tight and her breast were dancing in front of my eyes.I caught her breast and squeezed it while she was fucking my cock mush faster and deeper.i went deep into her pussy .
My whole 6 inch cock went into her. We continued the session for another five minute and i finally came inside her.

please leave your comments about my story... :)

-Submitted by Malhotra,chennai.

No comments:

Post a Comment