Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sex with Mathematics Teacher

It happened a long-long time ago. I was still in the school. The class, year, and other details I will not reveal to you in order to protect many identities. But it is an experience of my life that I will never ever forget.

I was a good student in school but my performance in the subject of mathematics was pretty average. I guess most of us perform average or below average in this subject. Not because it’s a lacking on our part but probably because our teachers are not able to guide or create enough interest in this dull subject that would also help us perform better.

Then one fine year, after I passed my finals and was promoted to a higher class, it all happened. We got a new class teacher, who incidentally was also our math teacher and simultaneously also my house-mistress. Right from the beginning of the session, she used to pay special attention to me. This was a fact that I was simply not aware of, but when my classmates started to call me her pet I began to take it as a natural, friendly and little jealous compliment from my mates.

Being my house mistress, during weekends she often stayed back after the school timings were over, in order to supervise the completion of the house projects. I being her pet student was always asked by her to stay back and help her out in completing the task as I was also considered to be a very good artist in school.

At this point I must tell you a bit more about her and about myself. She was a married Bengali lady, and was the most beautiful woman in our school. Her husband was in the army and for whatever reasons she could not join him. Most of the men in the school, the male teachers as well as our seniors were quite attracted to her and wanted to be around her, whenever and wherever possible.

If you can manage to visualize Penelope Cruz in your mind, that’s pretty much how she looked like. The only difference I would say was that she was Penelope, in a Saree and slightly low cut blouse. And mind you, she wore the most beautiful, sheer bras with floral designs that we had ever seen in our lives.

Our only exposure to bras till that time was typically ‘Groverson’ type of stuff that was made locally and was worn by most aunties around us. We boys had a great time watching her bras thru her sheer blouse. She also had a great body. I won’t be able to tell you the sizes now, but she was a woman of our dreams, which, thanks to her, were often wet.

I am much over 40 now and people around me say that I am a good and tough looking guy. They also say that I haven’t changed at all from my school days. It means, I must have looked pretty much the same, then as well. But I was never conscious of my looks while growing up. Actually I always felt that I was a below-average guy as far as my looks were concerned and I was pretty self-conscious of myself too.

Further, in those days, our exposure to anything sexual was extremely limited. We did not have color TV or Internet or other things. The only exposure to a woman was family, friends or at the most some filmy magazines. Being value oriented people, family was out of bounds, girl friends were equally mature or immature in mind and body, and the pictures in magazines were hardly earth shattering. In a nut shell, we were absolute naives.

My exposure was limited to a few fleeting glances at some classmates budding boobs or bums, and signs of some erect nipples under the school uniform during winters.

Well, coming back to where I had left, I often had to stay back after school hours to help my class teacher during the weekends. Initially I resented it as it used to cut into my personal time, but slowly there was a change in my attitude. I actually began to look forward to staying back.

What brought about this change was that one day while both of us were sitting down on the floor and working. There was no one around except the two of us. I was totally engrossed in my painting job when suddenly I lifted my head to check something from my teacher. What I saw then, stopped me dead in my path. My teacher was working, sitting pretty close to me on the ground and the “Pallu” of her Saree had fallen down, revealing her ample breasts thru her low cut blouse. I actually stopped breathing. I actually stopped thinking.
The only thing I am still aware of is her superb, milky breasts that were almost transparent to look at. The greenish-blue veins were also visible through the skin. Her gentle breathing was making the globes rise up and down like… I still don’t know how to describe the scene.

I suddenly began to feel warm in my body and felt some tightness in my trouser. I began to get uncomfortable but could not take my eye away from the heavenly sight. Then, I at once came back to my senses and taking control of myself, I just rushed out of the room. I walked out but did not know what to do, or where to go.

Instinctively I walked towards the water room and hurriedly drank a few glasses of water. After that though I felt like going back to the workroom but was unable to find enough courage to return there. My penis had got so hard that it was troubling me badly. I was finding it extremely difficult to hide the bulge down below in my pants.

I then went to the toilet, tried to pee so that my naughty friend would settle down and I could return back to the room. After about ten minutes, I managed to control my stiffness and slowly returned to the room. My teacher looked at me and smiled softly. She asked where I had vanished leaving the work unfinished. Somehow I manage to tell her that I had gone for water, etc.

She smiled and asked me to resume the work so that we could leave for home ASAP. I once again began to feel the stirring in my trousers but somehow managed to control it.

Rest of the afternoon passed very slowly. About a week later, my teacher once again asked me to stay back after the class to complete the work. This time however, there was another student with us. She was from a different section and was a reasonably good looking kid. But no one in the school could ever match my math teacher.

However this time there was no show of cleavage, or my cock playing games. But I was dying to have a glimpse of her golden boobs. I remember it so clearly that on this day she was wearing a lovely pale colored Saree with a matching blouse which as usual was low cut.
With light colored lipstick on her lovely lips, she looked astonishingly beautiful. I hardly remember my other classmate who was also present that day, except that her tiny young breasts were hardly anything to crave for.

After the work got over, we left for our respective homes. My teacher’s house was about one kilometer from the school and many-a-time I had seen her in the market. My schoolmate lived a little far away, so she called for a three-wheeler and left.

Since my teacher had some extra books and other stuff with her, I offered to accompany her to her home. Of course, I was trying to be with her for as long as possible. After reaching her home, the door was opened by a maid. Handing over the books to her maid, I asked for leave but she invited me inside.

She had a nice home. There were two small lovely dogs that came jumping playfully at me. I was then offered a glass of orange squash by the maid. Finishing the squash, I thanked my teacher and got up to leave. As I was getting out, the teacher asked me what my plans were for the next day, which happened to be a Sunday.

I told her that there wasn’t anything in particular that I had on my mind and the usual stuff, etc. Hearing this she asked me if I could come over the next day after 10 am and help her with some house work as her maid would be on her weekly day off. I promised to return the next morning and left.

Next morning informing my family members about where I was going, I picked up my bicycle and left for her home. I had tried to dress up little more gentlemanly that morning, in my best trousers that were a gift brought from abroad by a friend.

When I reached my teacher’s home and rang the bell, the door was opened by the teacher herself. I slowly moved in, and sat on the sofa. The dogs once again came running to me and we all began to have fun. Teacher offered me some lemon squash this time and began to chat with me casually. Though I was responding to all her questions, I was on guard so as not to blurt out anything that would reveal my thoughts, etc.

About 30 minutes later, I was absolutely comfortable in her presence. I enquired about her husband as I could not hear any sounds from the house. She casually told me that he was on duty for the last three months and she had been living alone all this time. I now understood why she needed the helping hand to complete her household job. Anyway, I was just too fond of her to deny anything. Remember, she was always nice to me.

I then asked her about the work that needed to be taken care of. Hearing this she smiled and told me that she had asked the neighbor’s son the previous evening to do it and that it was already over. I actually felt let down hearing this. I felt that I had missed the opportunity to impress my teacher.

I think, she was able to read my thoughts and asked me not to worry and relax. Then she added that she actually wanted me to come over to her place because she used to feel lonely in the absence of her husband. I could sense the sadness in her voice and told her that I fully understood how she felt.

All of a sudden she stood up and went inside her house. After a while she called me from inside and told me that she wanted to show me her photo albums. Since I was feeling absolutely comfortable by now, I walked in following her voice. She was inside her bedroom, sitting on the bed with two huge albums in front of her.

Strangely, till this moment I had not noticed how she looked or what she was wearing. Now I recall, she was wearing a kaftan and her hair was loosely tied in a bun. She was not wearing any makeup. But that simply did not make any difference to how she looked. Actually, I found her to be more natural and appealing that day.

She began to take me through her albums. It contained photos of her right from her childhood. She was very beautiful even as a child. And as she kept growing up, she kept turning into as beautiful as an angel. Unknowingly, I told her about my observation.

Since she was being friendly, I had forgotten that she was both my class teacher and my math teacher and I was stepping into an extremely sensitive territory. I was happily chatting with her as if she were my classmate.

Then she came to the second album which was actually her marriage album. The moment she opened it and I saw the first photo, I just became quiet. It was as if I was electrocuted and blood simply drained away from my head.

All of you must have heard the story of “Beauty and the Beast”. There it was, right in front of me. The man in the photo was, I am sorry to say this but, one of the ugliest men I have ever come across in my life. He was dark like a crow, with bulging eyes and trying very hard to hide his protruding front teeth. Further, he had heavy moustache on his face. In the Bengali marriage headgear, with lots of makeup on his face, he looked terrible.

By her side was one of the most beautiful women on this earth. There was pain visible on her face. I removed my eyes and looked down at the bed without saying anything. After a few seconds, which appeared to be hours to me, I lifted my face and looked at my teacher.

She had tears in her eyes and her face was full of sadness. I did not know what to do or what to say. I was neither old enough nor bold enough to console her on such a personal matter. The only thing I could do was to close the album, and that’s what I did. As I was doing it, my fingers touched her fingers and a strong current ran through my whole hand.

Ma’am allowed me to close the album and then held my palm gently. My hand went limp. The warmth of her hand was not something that I had ever felt in my life. I looked at her, she looked at me and asked, “Ballu, will you be my friend as I don’t have anybody around me with whom I can feel comfortable? Ever since I first saw you in school, I felt that though much younger to me, you are still a very mature person.”

I felt flattered and did not know what to say. I just smiled. She held my palm much more strongly now and I too had started to enjoy the feel of her touch now. I accepted her offer of friendship. You tell me, who could refuse such a beautiful woman, and that too when she was your math teacher and also your class teacher :-)

Then she got up telling me that she was going to the kitchen to cook something for our breakfast as she was hungry. She walked to the kitchen leaving me behind in the room. I sat down quietly, again looking at the pics in the album. But this time I was more curious to look at her marriage album. Frankly, this time looking at it I felt sad and angry at the same time.

I felt that she was a victim of the parental pressures who had married her off just for the sake of money and position, etc. I kept looking at the pics and feeling sad for my new friend. I was so engrossed in the album that I did not notice that ma’am had walked back to the room and was watching me intensely. She must have noticed my expressions.

Suddenly I felt a warm and soft hug from behind and she softly whispered in my ears, “Ballu, don’t feel sad. It was my fate. I have accepted it”. Her warm hug combined with the softness of her body made me go crazy. I stopped breathing for a few seconds. I did not know what was happening. I froze completely.

Ma’am leaned forward while continuing to hug me and kept the plate that was in her hand on the bed. It contained some delicious looking “Aloo-Parathas”. Then, without letting go of me, she broke off a piece of the Pratha and gently touched my lips with it. I opened my mouth but she continued to play with it, teasing me. I somehow manage to grab it with my mouth and ate it.

Man, it was delicious. Then I too picked a piece of the grub and playfully directed it towards her mouth. She grabbed it instantly, biting my fingers in the bargain. God, I was hurt, but there was an indescribable thrill in it. We both laughed and laughed and laughed. I had completely forgotten that I was in the arms of my teacher, who was probably10-12 years, my senior.

Her soft scented breath on my neck was making me act crazy. But I had no idea why this was happening. My penis began to swell in my trousers creating a bulge. I tried to hide it by shifting my position but was held firmly in place by Ma’am. Looking at my face, she must have guessed what was happening. And then I felt something wet on my right ear.

As I write, I can still recall that sensation after all these years. My ear was in her mouth. Then she moved down and bit my ear lobe. She sucked on it, chewed it and blew on it. Man, I was going crazy. I tried to turn around but she wouldn’t. Her breasts on my back were like heaven. I wanted to turn around and grab them, but I was pinned.
She kept on sucking and chewing my ear, and now her hand was gently rubbing my chest. I must tell you that though I was young, still I had a hard and athletic body, which I believe is god’s gift to me. I have managed to maintain my structure even today. Then she found the opening in my shirt to enter her hand inside and rub my chest.

I must confess, I was in heaven, without being dead. At that time I had no idea about sex, except that a couple had to get married to produce babies. But what do they do to make babies was out of my knowledge zone. Yes, I was familiar with masturbation, but I firmly believed that it was a man’s job where girls had no role to play.

That day, I was experiencing something absolutely new. My math teacher was devoted to my learning new equations about life. Now I was fully comfortable in her company. I was totally detached from the world and the morals. I had tasted the pleasure of being in a beautiful woman’s arms. I had forgotten everything other than the warmth of her body and the soft breath on my neck and the soft chewing of my ear lobe. I was in the arms of my friend.

Being an athlete, I was strong. Now I used my strength a bit and turned around breaking her grip. She did not resist. I held her tight, crushing her in my arms. Till that day I had only hugged my male friends, and that is how I hugged her, without realizing there was a woman in my arms. She cried out loudly, but I had lost it.

I could feel her soft back in my palms and her lovely breasts were being crushed by my chest. I could feel her bra in my hands. And at that very moment, she kissed me right on my lips. The shock of getting kissed on the lips loosened my grip on her. She said, “gently my boy, gently”. She now opened her mouth a little and once again kissed me on my lips.

Then she held my lower lip with her lips and then with her teeth, gently sucking on it. It was wonderful. Her breath smelled of flowers. My eyes began to close and my grip was loosening. Suddenly a thought struck my mind and I pushed her away. She was shocked. I told her, Ma’am, you kissed me, now you will become pregnant. I haven’t even “eaten Nirodh” to avoid pregnancy.

Hearing this, she broke into side-splitting laughter. I was taken aback. I did not know how to respond. There I was worrying sick about her getting pregnant and she was just laughing at me.
After a few moments, she calmed down enough to look into my eyes and said, “you poor darling. That is why I have liked you right from the moment I saw you. You just look tough, otherwise you are absolutely soft and naïve”.

I continued to look at her like a baby. Then she explained to me that kissing does not lead to pregnancy. It needs more than that. And one does not have to “eat Nirodh” to avoid pregnancy, it is something to be worn on the penis.

I shook my head as if I had understood and asked her if she had a “Nirodh” at home. She said yes, but also added that it was not meant for me as I was too young to use it. Hearing my teacher explain everything to me, I was at peace. Thank god, she was not going to be pregnant. Then she gently led me to lie down on the bed and resumed kissing me.

Once in a while, she would giggle while kissing me but on asking would not tell me why she giggled. After some time, I felt something wet and soft entering my mouth and realized it was her tongue. It felt good. Rather it was delicious to taste her mouth and the tongue. She continued to probe my mouth with her tongue. I too began to respond in a while.

My heart was beating fast and it felt that it would jump out of my chest. My penis had grown completely and the bulge was hurting me. I wanted to remove my shirt and her kaftan and explore her body, but I did not have much energy left in my body. I think she had the power to read my mind. She with one hand began to open my shirt’s buttons, while continuing to kiss me at the same time.

I also gathered some strength and courage and moved my right hand up to her breast. My first experience of touching a woman’s breast is unforgettable. It was soft like cotton. I grabbed the boob and began to squeeze it. The lace of the bra was making me crazy. I felt like looking at the bra clad boobs. I looked in her eyes pleadingly.

She understood me and led my hand to help her pull the kaftan up. I followed her instructions. Within a few seconds her kaftan was gone. And so was my shirt. After the last week it was another view of looking at her milky boobs covered with lovely lacy bra. I held her breasts using both my hands and began playing with them.

Though now I wanted to remove the bra and see her nipples, still her semi-naked body was doing something else to me. Frankly, even at this moment I did not know the use of a hard and leaking penis. I moved down and began to lick her boobs with my mouth. The bra was still on. I continued to do it right from the top of it. In a few moments it was wet with my saliva.

In my excitement, I also bit her boobs a few times leaving my teeth impressions on them. Then using my mouth only, I pulled her bra down revealing her nipples. My, what a sight it was. She had the most beautiful nipples. They were small and pinkish in color. Mind you, I am saying this with my experience now.

As an adult there have been a few more women in my life at different times, but no one has been able to match her beauty till date. I first felt her nipples with my fingers, pressing them, squeezing them, then with my mouth I began to play with them. I sucked and sucked and sucked. First the left one, then the right one, then alternately continued to suck her boobs for over 15-20 minutes.

She began to go crazy after about 5 minutes, holding my head from behind and crushing my face against her ample boobs. I did not mind her doing so. She had a velvety feel. Both our bodies were hot and fully entangled. I continued to suck her. After a while, I felt her hand travelling down and over my trousers. She was feeling my bulge.
Initially I felt awkward, but then started to enjoy it. My body automatically began to respond to her touch. She felt my bulge for a while then began to open the buttons. We used to wear trousers with buttons then. Once the buttons were open, her hand began to play with my tool from above the underwear. Luckily I was wearing a new ‘undy’ that day.

She whispered in my ears, you are pretty hot man. All wet down here.
I did not know that I was leaking. I felt embarrassed because of what she said. I thought that maybe I had peed in my knickers in excitement and she was making fun of me. I began to get up in a hurry but she asked me to continue to lie down. I was getting hot behind my ears.

She then slowly removed my undy and held my cock in her hot hand. Then she gently held and squeezed my balls. I am not a very hairy guy and I don’t enjoy hair on my balls so ever since I began to sprout hair, I have been shaving them off my balls. So I was clean down there. She continued to play with my cock and balls and I continued to get harder and harder, bigger and bigger.

I had never experienced this type of stiffness in my cock ever. I also began to leak a little more. She held the cock in her palm and with her thumb rubbed the sticky fluid on the penis head. She then tried to pull the foreskin up. This was a pretty painful experience for me. Till then I could never pull my foreskin up when I was erect and today I was at my hardest and it was being pulled up.

I began to stop her due to pain but she stopped me. Using my own pre-cum she began to lubricate my cock and at the same time pull the skin up. I was so much in pain that I forgot everything about her boobs and the pleasure I was getting. I asked her to stop but she again stopped me telling me to stop being a crybaby. I guess, she knew how to use the right words. She had challenged a growing man’s ego and then I stopped complaining.

Looking at me she smiled. Her smile was hypnotic and I was completely engrossed in it. Then keeping the cock in her hand while gently rubbing it she came back to me and began to kiss me. I totally forgot about my pain and then after a while she just pulled the foreskin completely up with a jerk.

I jumped, but she held me tight. Kissed me again and simultaneously turned around and put her mouth on my cock, covering it completely with her saliva. This was again a shocking experience for me. A penis for me was a dirty thing and had never thought that anybody would put it in the mouth, but that’s what was happening to me.

The hot and soft mouth covered my penis completely and within seconds my pain had vanished. The discomfort was still there but no pain. My teacher continued to suck my penis and I had begun to enjoy it. Can you imagine the person who was a thing of desire for every male in my school was actually sucking my cock?

Then another kind of excitement began to take over me. My wet and hard penis began to throb. I knew, I was about to release my load. This again was a problem for my inexperienced mind. I pushed my teacher, but she wouldn’t let me go. Somehow I managed to push her away and the moment she left my cock, I erupted like a volcano.

My hot and sticky cum was bursting out of the tip and spreading everywhere. It was on teacher’s face, her breasts, her bed, on my stomach, even on the ground. I had never erupted so strongly. I was in a shock for having dirtied her and her room. I couldn’t look her in her eyes, and when I managed to gather enough courage to do so, I found her smiling naughtily.

I blurted, ma’am, I am sorry. She did not say anything and just hugged me and kissed me again. I knew, she wasn’t angry with me. We continued to lie down in her bed in each other’s arms. I had begun to love my new friend. Then I dozed off for a while. When I woke up I again felt teacher’s mouth on my cock. She was enjoying my cock like a lollypop.

But this time I could see her lovely ass turned towards me. There was a lovely lacy panty covering her private parts. I had never seen a woman’s genitals till then and looking at the opportunity I put my hand on her buttocks. She stopped sucking me and realizing that I had woken up she smiled and pushed her buttocks closer to my face.
There was an unfamiliar smell reaching my nose. It was little stale and flowery at the same time. It was different and it was exciting to smell it. I gently felt her butt and the genitals. The panty was completely wet. Then I slowly put my fingers inside the panty. It was all warm and wet and little sticky.

I was also feeling a little dirty for being so close to her genitals. But I could not stop myself. I kept on feeling the area. It too was soft like cotton. And she too did not have much hair there. I then pulled the panty down. Man, it was a site to look at. It was clean and there was some sticky fluid coming out of the buns. I felt nervous and dirty but her genitals were like magnets, pulling me closer and closer to them.

The smell became overpowering for me. I touched it gently, feeling the liquid. It was hot to touch. She turned around and asked, “do you like it?” I simply did not know what to say. “Do you find it dirty?” Man, she was a mind reader. I nodded my head slowly. She responded, “don’t worry, it’s a natural reaction as you are still young. You will learn to like it pretty soon”.

Saying so, she went back to my cock. Since I had ejaculated a few minutes ago, this time I was able to control myself a lot better and was actually enjoying the sucking. She turned around and asked me, “won’t you suck me too?” I did not know what to say. She did not say anything and went back to cock sucking.

Feeling guilty, I began to make up my mind about sucking her vagina. I moved my head closer. It was so big and so sticky and so hot from such a close distance that I began to feel being pulled in to the vagina. It was the color of pastel pink with some interesting folds of skin. There was a small mound of skin a little above.

My mouth moved towards the cunt and my tongue automatically came out. I was expecting to taste something that was horrible to taste but I sure was in for a surprise. Her juice was sweet and salty at the same time. It was something I had never tasted in my life. I moved ahead more confidently now and began to play with my tongue, lips and sometimes teeth.

I don’t have words to describe my experience. It was just too cool. I had actually begun to enjoy the juices. With my tongue probing her cunt, she began to move her hips in rhythm with my movements. She continued to lick my cock. Suddenly she pushed me a little and then was on top of me. I did not know it then but this is what people call position 69.

Now I was enjoying the act of giving and receiving at the same time. This sweet “bengalan” was a real master of the art and I had begun to feel grateful to her for choosing me to be her pet :-)
We continued for many minutes. And suddenly I felt my head being crushed by her thighs and my face pressed by her cunt. I was chocking but my pleasure giving motions were continuing and the pressure continued to increase from all sides. Her sucking speed on my penis was increasing and all of a sudden I was drenched in a shower of hot fluid.

I stopped, believing that she had peed on me, but in reality she had not pissed. She was chocking me like anything. I felt a little dirty but I noticed that this time the sense of feeling dirty had reduced considerably. I wasn’t worried any more but was looking forward to being peed upon by her again.

After a while, she relaxed and with a sigh slipped off me. I kept lying down, trying to catch my breath but she wouldn’t let me alone. She pulled me towards her and made me align with her head to toe and holding me in her arms, closed her eyes and went off to sleep. I manage to pull a sheet over both of us and the warmth also made me sleepy. I too drifted off into a peaceful slumber. I guess, we woke up almost two hours later. It was about four in the afternoon.

I had never ever felt so light and relaxed in my life than that very moment. Our body’s warmth was not allowing us to leave the bed and we once again began the process to discover each other. Though both of us were hungry, we started to kiss and feel each other. I had begun to get hard again. Ma’am too was feeling my body with her warm hands. After some time we began to get hot again.

And then all of a sudden, it happened…

It came as a shock to both of us. There was someone at the door, ringing the bell. Within a second, I separated from her and rushed to pick my clothes. She too went for her Kaftan, but she was calmer than I was. She slowly picked it up and while wearing it, moved towards the main door.

That was a neighbor who had come to meet her to enquire about her daughter’s tuitions. While she talked with her, I got dressed. Then I heard her calling me, “Ballu, please wait for a while and I will help you with the cupboard.” I heard her explaining to the neighbor that she was busy rearranging her furniture and had invited her “best” student from the school to help her out.

Well, after that she made some snacks for all of us and after a while, I left for my home. As I was leaving she told me that I should not tell other boys of my class that I had helped her rearrange her furniture, otherwise they may tease me of being the teacher’s pet. The neighbor lady smiled hearing this, but I got the message.

I knew it was a warning and a request for secrecy disguised into one. Then she asked me if I could come over the next week so as to finish the work. I replied in affirmative. With that promise and hope for much more in my heart, I left my teacher’s home a happy and experienced… almost a man :-)

Well that’s all for this time.


-Submitted by Anonymous,India

No comments:

Post a Comment