Tuesday 7 February 2012

Fucked my Friend's Mom Sanjana

Category:
Hi.. i am from bangalore. this is a story a year ago. my friend who is also my neighbuor lives with his mom and his father who is a railway engineer. my friend sachin is fond of movies. and his father is always busy on his work..sachin's mother name is sanjana.she is almost 37.. i am 18.my mom who used to go to work and comes back only at 6.i used to go to sachin's house everyday.

when sachin had gone out. i used to sit and chat with sanjana for sometime. she was a good friend of my mother.Our family was very close and we used to visit each other for social gathering. I think she was in her late 30's or early 40's and was not that sexy but an attractive lady. She had curly hairs, tall and had an attractive face. She was having good body shape and medium complexion. She had a very attractive smile and many times I just look at her face. It went on for sometime and I got more attracted to her because I got a chance to see and interact with her more close. She used to sit next to me and many a time we made body contacts and she used to treat me as a child I felt. She used to give me snacks tea and all and we became more closer than before.On a couple of occasions, when I was alone with her in the house I saw her wearing a nightie without any bra.she was least hesitant to come near me like that. She used to come near me and lean forward and clean the floor and I got a glimpse of her cleavage. I only glanced on a couple of occasion thinking that what she will think if she notices but I could not resist doing so in between. her boobs were good enough to satisfy any man.I noticed she did only when I was alone with her.

Then sexual thoughts started coming to my mind about her and one day I masturbated fantasizing her I got a unique pleasure at that time other than the normal days when I used to masturbate thinking of actresses,etc. But I was too scared to do anything further.

Then one day she caught me glancing at her cleavage when we were alone while she was cleaning the floor..

she reacted to it sharply by covering it quickly and I felt very embarrassed and afraid. If my mother come to know about it I could not think what will happen and I really sweated. She then told me a little seriously that this is not the age for such things and concentrate on my studies and also only because it was me she was behaving so close and casual with me thinking I was a good .. I really felt guilty, ashamed and bad. I told her sorry and apologized to her and requested her not to tell my mother and was really frightened. I could not concentrate on anything else..

after 5days from then...

she called me to her house and acted as if nothing had happened.i felt like i had escaped from crocodile's mouth.


she told me she want to talk to me for a while and she asked why I was glancing at her like that? I was taken aback and I did not reply she came near to me held my hand and told not to worry and she will not tell anyone and neither she had not told anyone about that incident. But I was nervous which she noticed, she put off the light in that room and came and sat near me holding my hand. She asked whether I was attracted sexually to her or just looked like that? Whether I read any sex book? Whether I had seen any lady naked? I really sweated and was speechless. She told it is normal to have such feelings and I don't have to worry but I should not lose interest in studies with such thoughts. And I should masturbate and relieve myself.

She asked whether I masturbate and I told yes with much hesitation. She asked me why I am hesitating and it is a natural thing for boys especially and even girls do it which was a information for me. then she asked the most embarrassing question to me that whether I think of her and masturbate?? I was shell shocked and told her no. But she raised my chin with her hand and told me to tell the truth and don't worry about it but she want a honest answer. I did not answer for long she persuaded again and again when I told yes I do. She gave a naughty smile and she asked what situation I fantasize? I just kept quiet I was too afraid what is happening but at the same time I felt the erection. She held my hand and took me to her bedroom. She did not put on the light. But in the adjoined room the light was there and I could see her clearly even though like a shadow. She told me whether I want to see her breast, this time I could not believe it. she did not wait for my answer, she removed her saree and unhooked her blouse and held me close to her. I told no by reflex action. But she told why I don't want to see it? She told it is ok and only we both will know this. I got aroused and up till now I was craving to see a lady naked. She kept my hand on her breast and told me to feel it if I want. She unhooked her bra also and stood with a naughty smile. Then suddenly she started unbuttoning my shirt and she removed it and then she felt at my trousers and she felt my erection.

then i removed her nightdress and was shocked to see that milky boobs.. She was not wearing any pantee and both of us was fully naked in the dark and she embraced me kissing and sucking my lips. She asked me if I have any objection and I told no and I responded by holding her tight to me and moving my hand on her back and buttocks. For a moment I could not believe what was happening but suddenly I kissed her pressing my erection on her belly. I did not know what to do? But I was squeezing her belly, back, buttocks, thighs and whereever I can. She took my mouth to her big soft boobs and told me to suck it and lick on the nipples. She took my middle finger and guided to her vagina, it was hot and slippery and she was mourning and breathing heavily and stroking my penis. Suddenly, she kneeled down and took my penis and started sucking it hard. I could not believe this and such things are done in sexual act. She was doing it so fast and hard holding me close to her mouth with one hand, I could not control for long and I ejaculated in her mouth all of a sudden, she sucked hard and hard catching with one of her hand and stroking it, I mourned loudly and every drop she took in her mouth. She went on sucking and I panted and pushed her mouth out since I did not have any stamina to withstand.
I felt too shy to look at her. She took me to the bed and told me to lie down and we lied down for half and hour talking. She showed me some English sex book with photo illustrations and I could not believe such poses are done for sexual act. She again started talking erotically and started stroking my penis. She asked me whether I want to see her in the light? I told yes. She then asked me how long it take me to masturbate and I told less than 5mts. Then she explained me how to do intercourse and how to satisfy women and I should try to hold more time without ejaculation to satisfy the women and all. I was surprised with all those information. She told me to fondle and caress the women a lot and do a lot of oral sex to arouse her and I was really amazed with all these.
then i started licking her pussy..i got my erection again she taught me how to guide it to the vagina, initially I had some trouble when my skin on the tip of my penis stretched and pained a little. She encouraged me and I got slowly wild and fast. I was kissing and sucking her lips, breast, caressing all over her body and the sight of her naked body made me mad I would say. Suddenly to my dismay she told she would now come on top, a total surprise for me. She came on top slowly inserted my erection into her hot and slippery vagina and started pumping sucking my lips and licking my face and told me to caress her buttocks and thighs and also to suck her breast. She went faster and faster and went on pumping so hard and talking all erotic stuff and finally fell down panting on my chest. It was really an experience and in the mean time I had ejaculated a second time.i was not in mood to leave her.. i fucked her very hard..she started moaning ooooooooooh...aaaaaahh..

We lied down there for sometime in each others embrace and then she took me to the bath room and cleaned me with soap and told even if I get some itching don't worry but tell her, for the first time perhaps it may happen.
then we took a shower ....and had sex in bathroom too...by the time it was 4p.m.. she said me that "we will have sex whenever we are free..

then next day i had sex with her.. we still have sex once in a month or so..she calls me whw=en her husband goes out of station and her son goes out,,......never seen such a milky tanker

-Submitted by Anonymous,Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment