Tuesday 7 February 2012

From Brazil With Love

Hello There People. I’m Kabir Dewan, aged 21, Single, living in Mumbai. I’ve just Completed My Engineering in Information Technology from Mumbai and now studying feature film script writing at a popular film school. I’m a regular reader of ISS and this is my first story and I ope you like it.
This Story is set in Goa. Yes, Goa it was. My final engineering exams had ended and we had to party. So me and my 3 guy friends packed our bags, booked our tickets and hopped onto the first available train to Goa. Goa, as well know is famous for its Three B’s. Beaches, babes and beer and we had come here for all three. We reached early morning after checking into our hotel, we set out to soak in the Goan Culture.
We had hired Scooter’s for easy transportation. We roamed around, had some scrumptious lunch, and had the choicest of Beers, clicked pictures, the works. Late into the evening, we were roaming around the place, looking around for a place to party, when I first saw ‘Maaya, Renowned for its beaches and places of worship, Goa is visited by large numbers of international tourists each year.
The Foreigners just Love the Goan culture, food, music and way of life. Maaya was one of them. Maaya one of the Most Beautiful women I had ever set eyes on. She was 19 years old and hailed from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. She was fair, skin of the color of honey. She had brown eyes and black straight hair. She was breathtakingly beautiful. She was wearing a green dress with accessories. She was on a vacation with her boyfriend and a couple of friends.
She was also looking for a place to dance and have fun, and luckily they bumped into us and what a meeting it was. We were on our Scooter’s and they were on theirs. Maaya, her boy-friend and their 2 other friends were heavily drunk. Her boy-friend was riding the scooter. She was sitting behind him. She was mesmerizing. Owing to the alcohol she was kind of high and was blowing kisses to all those passing by and we happened to be right beside them on our bike.
So she started blowing kisses to me and my friends. She was basically having fun, and it struck me that maybe they knew a place to party. So I asked my friend to speed-up and asked them if they knew a place which is open till late. They said they do and immediately asked us to follow them and we did. We reached the place and halted behind them. This was a popular nightclub on Baga Beach and we all looking forward to having a smashing night as soon as she got off the scooter, she fell to the floor.
I guess it was the effect of alcohol. I helped her stand up. I looked into her face and she looked even prettier. I introduced myself and shook hands, to which she instantly greeted me with a kiss. I guess that was the custom back in Brazil. I didn’t mind the kiss at all. I introduced her to my friends. We decided to enter the place. We guys had to pay an entry fee; the foreigners didn’t need to pay as they were granted free admission. The Night club was brimming with foreigners and Indians alike. It was mad atmosphere.
We bought our drinks and settled on a table along with Maaya and her friends. I asked Maaya for a dance to which she agreed immediately. I whispered to my friends to keep her boy-friend indulged in drinks and talk. They got the hint as the Music got better and louder, Maaya began to sway and gyrate to the tunes more fervently. We headed to the bar for some shots after 5 rounds of shots, she was sloshed and I was feeling the alcohol effect too.
She started grinding and her moves were driving me mad. She was slowly getting closer and breathing heavily into my neck and ears. She began to lick my ears and was biting them. I was trying to control myself, thinking she’s with someone else. I told her to wait at the bar and went to get my friends. I was surely going to back off as this was totally against my nature and rule book. However, when I went to see my friends, they were busy with Maaya’s other 2 girlfriends.
I asked them where’s Maaya’s boyfriend to which they pointed to a corner. I was aghast when I saw him making out and kissing another foreigner girl. I was shocked to see him there like that. Now, I was sure that even if I did anything with Maaya, it’s not wrong. My mind was made up. I went up to my friends and told them that I’m taking Maaya out for 2 hours and to keep that prick boyfriend and his other girlfriends engaged. They winked at me and I then went up to Maaya and had one more round of shots and danced a bit more.
She was definitely turned on; I could feel the heat oozing out of her. I whispered to her that we could go someplace else. She agreed and we walked out of the Nightclub and headed towards her hotel. She stressed on going to her place so that she could later tell her boyfriend that she was feeling too sleepy so she headed home. I seconded that thought of hers. Her Hotel was 10 minutes walking from the nightclub. The whole walk back, she kept waving at random people and making weird sounds. I pulled her towards myself and she hugged me.
We continued the walk back hugging and cuddling. We reached the hotel and entered her room. Something was waiting to happen. The atmosphere in her room was heating up. There was sexual tension in the air. It was almost as if I could reach out and feel it. She turned the lights dim, played some soft music and ignited some scented candles. Ohh my, I wanted to pounce on her, but somehow kept my composure. Then she slowly turned towards me, looked into my eyes.
I brought her lips close to mine and our lips met and my lips melted into hers as we were engulfed into the most passionate kiss ever. She was twisting and twirling her tongue inside my mouth and I was trying to match her intensity. She was charged. I felt like I will be torn apart tonight and we finally broke the kiss; her eyes were closed, in a state of intoxication. She was sizzling. I then turned her by the waist and started to breathe heavily in her ears.
I began to lick her neck and started biting her there. She shivered. My hands then slided onto her shoulders and I then pulled at the strings of the dress at her shoulder area. I let the dress slide down her silky body. She was in a lime green Lingerie, the most exotic Brassiere I had ever seen. She then turned towards me and started to pull away at my shirt buttons. They came off easily. I had an athletic body and prefer to keep myself shaved. She then removed my belt and threw it away.
She then removed the button of my jeans at the crotch and took the chain of the jeans in between her teeth and slid it down. She was a master in seduction, I could easily tell by her expertise in bed. She then removed the jeans off my body and threw it away too. I was now only in underwear. She then came up to my chest and began biting my nipples. It felt good and she then began to suck at my neck, just below my chin.
Her hands were now simultaneously playing with my penis from the outside of the underwear. She now started to lick me all over my upper body and began slowly sliding her tongue down to my crotch. Her next move was the expected one. With one quick move, she slid the underwear off my body. I was now stark naked in front of her. She marveled at the view in display. My organ was in full attention, as if it were saluting her beauty.
She moved one hand over the erect penis and slowly put it inside her mouth and took it in. The other hand was cupping my balls. She was sucking my penis like a pro. She then took the balls in her mouth and sucked on them too. It was the most wonderful blowjob I had ever received.  She was moving the shaft back and fro and licking the oozing precum off the tip of the penis.
She stopped after a good 10 minutes and signaled me to come near her. It was now my turn to enjoy her beauty. I approached her slowly and very sensuously started licking her neck. She was standing leaning against a wall with her left hand upwards, her palm resting on the behind of her head. My tongue immediately moved to her armpits. She was clean-shaved. She smelt lovely and her fragrance sent me into a tizzy.
I then turned her around with her back facing me and unclasped her bra. It fell to the floor. My hands reached out to them from behind and cupped them. They were round and firm, with no sag at all. I turned her again to face me, and feasted on her tits. She had pink nipples with her tits aroused and pointed. I went down and began licking them. I bit the tits and sucked on them like a hungry dog.
I then moved down to her private area and peeled the panty off her legs. Oh My! She had the most perfectly rounded hips and a lovely little triangle with small hairs on it. I lifted her and threw her on to the bed, spread her legs and began licking her pussy. She was tight as I increased the intensity of the tongue, she began moaning. I then inserted one finger into her little vagina and continued licking her. She moaned a little more and soon blasted her cum onto my face.
She had her first orgasm and there were beads of perspiration on her seamless body as she got up and signaled me to a packet kept on the table. It had condoms in it. She told me to wear one and climb onto her. She wanted me inside her desperately. I did as I was told. In the meanwhile, she went and got some ice from the fridge. She got a pillow and placed it below her back and lay on it and spread her legs invitingly.
I needed no second invitation. I slowly placed my penis at the tip of her penis and began pushing it in. it pained a little but with 2 more thrusts, it went right in. She moaned in pleasure. I then slowly started stroking her and she began to enjoy it. She started matching my strokes with hers. She then took the ice and began applying it on to my testicles and chest and body. The wetness of the ice and the hotness of her vagina were driving me mad.
I withdrew and told her to climb on me and I slept on the bed and asked her to mount as she placed my penis at her vagina, she mounted it easily and it went right in. she then started bouncing on it, going up and down. She increased tempo and began riding with more frenzy. She was reaching climax and I was about to come too. She soon came in a few seconds as I could feel her come. I was surely going to cum.
She wanted to take it all in, so she kept my penis near her mouth. I soon came on her face. She sucked my penis for a bit and drank the rest of it. We both crashed in each other’s arm and rested for about half an hour until my friends called me that Maaya’s boyfriend and 2 friends had left for the hotel. I quickly dressed up and kissed Maaya good night and thanked her for the lovely time. We are still in touch via Email and Blackberry. BlackBerry Users can Email me their BB Pin. Do contact me at thekabirdewan@gmail.com and share your comments and Feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment